As far as fantasy football goes, we still have plenty of time to evaluate how drafted players will project on their new teams and training camp and pre-season games are still on the same schedule. Now that NCAA hoops is over, we are in that lull period before summer where MLB is just starting and the NHL and NBA begin their second season called the Playoffs. We will be well into planning our draft strategies when those second seasons mercifully come to an end.
At MFS, we are finishing up our off-season changes for the 2014 football season. Aside from some cosmetic changes, we have some big changes afoot at MFS. The highlighted changes are:
- Drag & Drop functionality on Fantasy league rosters and Confidence Pool rankings
- More push notifications on league activity
- The ability to hide leagues and pools that have ended for an individual or as a whole
- A new Open Leagues page to list all MFS leagues with openings as well as any Private leagues and pools that desire to opt in to advertise their openings
- And our biggest change: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Playoff Leagues!
Check in on or after June 1st to register your 2014 leagues and pools and just into one or more of our many Public fantasy leagues.